Pyin Oo Lwin Temperature

OOO Lwin Pyin Oo Temperature

Myanmar (Burma) (Celsius) January, November and December have a pleasant mean temperature. As a rule, the temperature is always high. Dates from the next meteorological station: Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (38.2 km). We' ve gathered past meteorological information from thousands of meteorological sites around the globe.

On this website you will find historic meteorological forecasts for other Myanmar (Burma) towns as well as climatic and forecasting information for all other states.

intersections

The following boxes are shown for Maymyo month averages: The Fraser Islands, in Australia, is the biggest sandy isle in the whole wide open. Its name comes from Eliza Anne Fraser, who was wrecked in 1836 and taken prisoner by the Aborigines. In addition to the mean values, the datasets are also available in hour intervals. Consumers can download our standard maps as PPG, jpg, zip or SVG vectors to view on the website or for their own use and research.

Copy the HTML text from the field below and place it on the website/application where you use our information. We deliver datasets in JSON and XLM formats to businesses in literally any city.

December average weather in Pyin Oo Lwin, Myanmar (Burma)

Every single working days the temperature drops by 3°F, from 80°F to 77°F, seldom below 73°F or above 84°F..... The lowest temperature drops by 6°F, from 54°F to 48°F, seldom below 44°F or above 60°F. On April 19, the warmest of the year, Pyin Oo Lwin usually has a temperature between 67°F and 92°F, while on January 15, the colder part of the year, the temperature ranges between 47°F and 77°F.

Mean maximum temperature (red line) and minimum temperature (blue line) with 25 to 75 and 10 to 90 percent ribbons. Thin dashed line is the corresponding mean temperature read. In the following illustration, a concise characterisation of the mean temperature per hour for the central December quarterly period of the year is shown.

Horiz. The horiz. axle is the tag, the vertic. axle is the hours of the days, and the colour is the mean temperature for that hours and that days. Mean temperature per hours, color-coded in strips: chilled < 15°F < freezed < 32°F < very chilled < 45°F < chilled < 55°F < chilled < 65°F < convenient < 75°F < warmed < 85°F < heated < 95°F < stewed.

Tsumeb, Namibia (6,038 mile away ); Hwange, Zimbabwe (5,495 miles); and Chiredzi, Zimbabwe (5,290 miles) are the most distant overseas locations with similarities in temperature to Pyin Oo Lwin (see comparison). December in Pyin Oo Lwin will see a gradual decrease in clouds, with the proportion of the period when the skies are clear or very clear falling from 24% to 19%.

Most clear esthetically, the most clear days of the months are December 31st, with clear, mostly clear or partially crowded weather 81% of the year. At Pyin Oo Lwin, the probability of a damp morning during December is substantially stable at around 2%. By comparison: The highest probability of a rainy morning on 3 June is 17%, the lowliest on 22 February 1%.

In order to show the variations within the months and not just the sum of the months, we show the precipitation that has collected over a 31-day glide pattern that centers around each one. Averaging 31 days of moving precipitation during December in Pyin Oo Lwin is substantially stable and remains approximately 0. 2-inch throughout, and seldom exceeds 0. 6-inch or falls below -0. 0-inch.

Mean precipitation (solid line) collected over a moving interval of 31 days, centred on the relevant date, with 25 to 75 and 10 to 90. Thin dashed line is the corresponding mean fluid equivalents of snow. During December in Pyin Oo Lwin the length of the days is basically the same.

Shortst December 22nd with 10 hrs, 47 min and the longest of the days is December 1st with 10 hrs, 53 min. of sunlight. This is the number of times the sun is seen (black line). Pyin Oo Lwin's earlyest dawn of the months is 6:26 am on December 1 and the last dawn is 16 mins later at 6:42 am on December 31.

Early sundown is 5:19 pm on December 1st and the latest sundown is 12 mins later at 5:31 pm on December 31st. Summer season will not be respected in Pyin Oo Lwin in 2018. On June 21, the longest of the year, the sun will rise at 5:21 am and set 13 hrs, 29 mins later at 6:50 pm, while on December 21, the shorter days of the year, the sun will rise at 6:38 am and set 10 hrs, 47 mins later at 5:25 pm.

A sunny year in December. Contrary to the temperature, which usually fluctuates greatly between the nights and days, the temperature tends to vary more gradually so that the temperature can decrease at nights, while a sultry and humid full moon is followed by a sultry one. In December, the probability that a certain date in Pyin Oo Lwin will become sultry is basically stable at around 0%.

At this section, wide-ranging hours mean windvector (speed and direction) at 10 metres height above floor level is discussed. Winds at a given place are strongly influenced by geographic conditions and other variables, and the current windspeed and heading varies more than the hoursly mean. Mean windspeed in Pyin Oo Lwin per hours during December is substantially stable and remains within 0. 2 mph from 4.

Eight mph. On June 29, the most windy of the year, the windspeed is 8. 9 mph, while on October 14, the quietest days of the year, the windspeed is 4. 2 mph. Averages of the mean windspeeds per hours (dark grey line), with 25 to 75 and 10 to 90 percent band.

Proportion of Hour in which the mean windspeed comes from each of the four main winds (North, East, S and W ), except when the mean windspeed is less than 1ph. Slightly toned areas at the borders are the percent of the number of hrs passed in the implicit intersections (northeast, sutheast, southwest und northwest).

Vegetation cycle definition varies worldwide, but for the purpose of this document we have defined it as the longest uninterrupted non-icing temperature cycle ( 32°F) in the year (the northern hemisphere or from July 1 to June 30 in the southern hemisphere).

The temperature in Pyin Oo Lwin is so mild all year round that it is not quite clear to talk about the vegetation period. However, as an example of the temperature distributions over the year, we have included the following graph. Proportion of cooling period in different temperature ranges: cooling < 15°F < freeze < 32°F < very cooling < 45°F < cooling < 55°F < cooling < 65°F < pleasant < 75°F < heating < 85°F < heating < 95°F < glowing.

Grade-of-growth day is a measurement of the annual storage of thermal energy used to forecast the evolution of plants and animals and is measured as an Integral of the thermal energy above a basic temperature, with any surplus being discarded above a peak temperature. Averages of cumulative growth in Pyin Oo Lwin will increase 410°F in December from 7,805°F to 8,215°F during the course of the months.

Over the course of December, the weighted number of growth rate growth dates cumulated to 25 to 75 and 10 to 90. In this section, all the short-wave sunlight entering the earth's atmosphere every morning reaches the earth's crust over a large area, taking full consideration of seasons, the height of the sun above the horizontal plane and its absorbance by the sun's rays in the sky and other atmosphere components.

During December, the short-wave short-wave sun's mean dayly incoming power in Pyin Oo Lwin is substantially stable and remains within 0. 1 kilowatt hour out of 4. 7 kilowatt hours. In December, the minimum mean dayly sun power is 4.6 kilowatt hours on December 14th. Averages the short-wave short-wave sun power per day that reaches the floor per m2 (orange line), with 25 to 75 and 10 to 90 percent band.

The geographic co-ordinates of Pyin Oo Lwin for the purpose of this document are 22. Pyin Oo Lwin's 2 mile terrain contains significant altitude differences, with a peak alteration of 515 ft and an mean altitude difference of 3,536 ft above sealevel. There are considerable differences in altitude within 10 mile ('4,029 feet).

There are also extremely high differences within 50 Mile (.994 feet). This area is within 2 mile of Pyin Oo Lwin clouded by farmland (68%) and tree (15%), within 10 mile of farmland (37%) and bushes (33%) and within 50 mile of farmland (34%) and bushes (29%). The following article shows the average Pyin Oo Lwin year round meteorological conditions, using a statistic study of historic hoursly meteorological records and models from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 2016.

The Pyin Oo Lwin is more than 200 kilometres away from the next dependable meteorology office, so the weather-related information on this page is entirely from NASA's MERRA-2 time. The re-analysis will combine a multitude of large-scale observations in a state-of-the-art worldwide metrological modell to recreate the hours' histories of the earth's climate on a 50-kilometer-raster.

Temperature and condensation point estimations are adjusted by the differential between the base altitude of the MERRA 2 grating and the altitude of Pyin Oo Lwin according to International Standard Atmosphere.

Mehr zum Thema