Myanmar Online Music

Music from Myanmar

New UI Design- No Ads- Login with Facebook- Search Songs with ArtistLove Myanmar Music Store? You can read reviews, compare customer reviews, view screenshots and learn more about Myanmar Music Store. Here are some important features of Burmese music in certain periods. Classical music also existed under the British occupation. Request Myanmar Online Visa (E-Visa) - Read more >>.

ON RADIO

We have done our best to put together almost all online radios in Myanmar for your comfort. All you need now is our premium audio and video players to play the music. Any free wireless tuner can be listened to online on our website or you can download and run our comfortable application on your phone.

You can use the browse to find your favourite web station or just select something new you like. With the most favourite channels at the top of the dropdown menu, you can find something unique for yourself by browsing by category or area. Toggle between channels by just click on the songs you want to listen to.

And, most of all, if you like our site, tell your buddies about it on one of the online media sites and join us in listening to the online music!

Music from Myanmar goes online

av _abdm = _abdm |||| [];_abdm.push(["1512023572", "InPage", "1512024292", "InPage_1512024292"]); var _abdm = _abdm |||| [];_abdm.push(["1512023572", "InPage", "1512024269", "InPage_1512024269"]); Myanmar music becomes internationally - and online. In July, music fans can easily and quickly load down tracks and CDs. Legacy Music Network CEO U Ko Ko Ko Lwin says the new website is targeted at Myanmar audience who want immediate acces to their favorite artists, new and old.

"The CD music delivery system in Myanmar has been completely wiped out by piracy," said U Ko Ko Ko Lwin. The audience could buy an whole record or just one single track, U Ko Ko Ko Lwin said. Prospective clients should sign up on the website and use their Myan and Yay accounts to make payments to the local online payments system.

Myanmar launches streaming music service

The rapid growth of mobile phone use across Myanmar has led the population into the global era, and the growing number of individuals on the web is driving the need for service. Mobimedia, an Australian-based company for consumer electronics and media, is closing this gap in Myanmar with its music app MJams, which is available to Ooredoo-clients.

David van Herwaarde and his business are no stranger to the emergingmarket. Headquartered in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Cambodia, the firm is excited to see how Myanmar will develop. "So they are all similar marketplaces, border marketplaces, infrastructures are still evolving and that fits our products, our cultures, our creativity," van Herwaarde said to Myanmar Business Today.

This is just one of the company's offices that also deals with the needs of media companies, media and people. The MJams will be the first to be introduced by Mobimedia in Myanmar. It has signed license contracts with Universal, Warner, Sony and the Myanmar Music Association to broadcast performers via their portable applications.

Aside from Myanmar performers such as Hlwan Paing, Po Po Po and Shwe Htoo, there will be performances by Katy Perry and Justin Bieber. Whilst making music more available internationally, one of the features of the software could help to make aspiring performers more recognisable on the global scene.

MJam' s Studio feature to be published allows native performers to add their tracks to the available music library via the use. "We introduced this with great enthusiasm in Cambodia a few month ago," Van Herwaade said. Every nation has its own circumstances, which music is accessible by its people.

Launched on April 4, the 20,000 user group favors two to one among them. The Cambodia is an almost 50:50 mixture of both national and foreign performers. In Bangladesh, 80 per cent of the people listen to music from abroad and the other 20 per cent choose to work with native music.

Fees for services by the program are K600 per weeks with unrestricted availability, but the program is being promoted to allow free use of the program until May 4.

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema