Mmtimes Myanmar

Myanmar Mmtimes

Competitors of the Myanmar Times, sales, number of employees, financing and acquisitions. Myanmar Times. mmtimes.com logo. Fighting climate change in Myanmar: More information about Myanmar.

Aka the Republic of the Union of Myanmar or Burma.

The Myanmar Times: Contacts, journalists and overview

  • Laetitia van den Assum, a member of the former Rakhine Advisory Commission under the chairmanship of Kofi Annan, said to the Myanmar Times that today is "an important date for the two reporters themselves, who have shown great boldness and resolve in prison for more than two hundred years. "It is also an important date for Myanmar, because here "not only does the free media hang in the balance, but also the constitutional state, after almost 30 heardings have shown that there has never been a case.

There is another female undergraduate who has not passed her enrollment, an examination that is considered crucial for the Myanmar school. - DEAR SIR: I saw the Myanmar Times June 28th issue of page 7: "Myanmar should not copy China without hearing its neighbour", by Ying Yao. Though well-meant, this paper disregards several facts which, in my view, have tired the Myanmar tribe of China's will.

  • According to a Myanmar Interior Ministry declaration, 724 laborers came back on Sunday and 1029 on Monday and Tuesday. But" no Myanmar migrants have been detained and repatriated," U San Maung Oo, labor attache at the Myanmar Bangkok Mission in Thailand, said to the Myanmar Times on Wednesday.

Said the workmen were returning home because they did not have the necessary papers to be in Thailand and were afraid that there would be a grasp. - The Yamato Group founded a JV with the Myanmar-based company Aye International Group Co (AIG) through its Singapore affiliate last December. Yamato Global Logistics Myanmar Co (Yamato Myanmar) has a $500,000 equity stake, with Yamato holding 80 per cent and AIG taking over the other 20 per cent.

Currently, Myanmar offers import and exported freight as well as cross-border lorry transports from other Asiatic states. - Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC) Chairman U Thaung Tun, who is also Secretary of State, headed a mission with U Aung Naing Oo of the Directorate of Investment and Company Administration (DICA) and Daw Nilar Kyaw of the Yangon administration and economic leader to attend the third Belt and Road Summit, organized last weekend by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC).

"Burma has always and will continue to place great importance on Hong Kong. - The most important changes in electricity supply are taking place in the Myanmar countryside, with almost all the increase in the number of households accessing the electricity supply through the use of renewable energy sources originating in the countryside.

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema