Mae Sot Immigration Office

Immigration Mae Sot

Inbound and outbound formalities in Mae Sot, Thailand The immigration formalities for Thailand are simple: You must present your visa and your travel card as well as the filled in travelcard. You will receive the appropriate forms from the Thai custom officers at your point of entrance. In Thailand the following goods can be imported duty-free:

The following articles are prohibited for Thailand: If you are going to leave Thailand, you must obtain an official license to sell ancient copies or recast Buddha pictures. Send two photographs of the object, a copy of your residency card, proof of sale and the object(s) to the National Museum office.

Leave four working day until the request and verification processes are complete. As a rule, there is no need for a visitor from most European Union member states to obtain a residence permit for up to 30 nights. Immigration and foreign affairs are monitored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. As there are many changes to your passport requirements, you should review the website or the closest Thai diplomatic mission or local Thai diplomatic mission for information on how to apply and what it will cost.

Nonimmigrant Visitor's Certificate is valid for 90 consecutive nights and is valid for foreign nationals coming to the Czech Republic for work, studies, pension and domestic work. We have several entrance permits in this group. In order to obtain a Thai work permits, you will first need a non-immigrant type residence card.

When planning to remain in Thailand for more than 30 nights, you should obtain a 60-day traveler's permit from a Thai diplomatic mission or diplomatic mission prior to your travel. The latest changes to this type of visum now allow repeated entry within a six months timeframe. Please consult your local Thai diplomatic mission or local diplomatic mission to set the procedure and charges for your travel permit.

They are exempt from visas for 14 to 90 consecutive years. Please be aware that for some natives less travel times (15 instead of 30 days) are available when you arrive by road and not by plane.

You can apply for your visas at any immigration office in Thailand if you choose to remain longer than scheduled. Typical renewal charge is 1900B. Persons with a default 15 or 30 day residency may prolong their residency for 30 additional nights if the renewal is completed before the expiry of the permit.

A 60-day touristic permit can be renewed for up to 30 additional nights at the Thai Immigration Authority's sole discretion. A further possibility of extending your visas is to pass a country boundary. New 15 or 30 day exemptions, according to your country of origin, will be granted on your arrival. Please be advised that the local government disapproves of the repetitive "visa runs" and that confidentiality is the responsibility of the visitor's visitor.

Following the 2014 military regime's military coup d'├ętat, the granting of landvisa was suspended for a certain length of year. When you exceed your maximum daily allowance, the normal punishment is a 500B per person, with a maximum of 20,000B. You can pay your ticket at the airports or in advanced at a foreigners authority.

In Thailand, expatriates should apply to their local immigration office for a prolongation of their visas. Visas and other paperwork can be extended at the immigration authorities in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Since 2017 the Chiang Mai State Department has been moving to the Promenada Mall while the state immigration office (Rte 1141/Th Mahidol) is being renovated.

It is best to get dressed on Sunday when doing formalities in Thailand and do all your own visas (avoid employing a third party). If you need all kinds of extension, take two passportpictures and a copy of the pages of your pass.

Mehr zum Thema