mach machine-to-machine" id="EtymologieEtymologie>>
www.va?arhelj is a small village in the south-east of Hungary, on the Great Plain of Hungary, at the crossroads of the Békés-Csanádi ridge and the Tisza area. Near the contemporary cityscape there is proof of man's settlement going back 6000 years, and archeological proofs suggest that the area has been uninterruptedly populated by a wide range of nationalities.
Following the destruction by the Mongols, further towns emerged, which later became a victim of the Mongols. Areas of these towns were later taken over by Hódmez?vásárhely as the city expanded. Today's city Hódmez?vásárhely was founded in the fifteenth c. when Hód, Ábrány, Tarján and Tarján, once small towns, merged and the city was founded.
In 1437 the city was named the hill of Hungary. The Hódmez?vásárhely was part of Csongrád commitatus. A part of this earldom was under Turkic rule after 1542. Between the Tisza and Danube, the area was part of the Ottoman Empire, while the area eastward of the Tisza, which included Hódmez?vásárhely, was part of Transylvania.
In 1552, after the army mission, the whole district of Csongrád was taken over by the Turks. In the period of the Revolutionary Wars of Rákóczi (1703-1711) the city was under the rule of Count Miklós Bercsényi. Miklós Bercsényi recaptured the city during the Revolutionary Wars and leased it to the Kuru general Sándor Károlyi.
The Károlyi dynasty owned the city from 1722 to 1818, when the manor was overthrown. Hódmez?vásárhely was an important part of the 1848-49 struggle for independence at various nationwide meetings. Kossuth arrived in the city on 3 October 1848 on his second recruitment journey. There he was informed that the Hungarian army had fought in Pákozd, and the city was seized by patriotism.
Forces from Hódmez?vásárhely participated in the defense against the South Serb attack. In 1873 Hódmez?vásárhely separated from the earldom and obtained the privileges of the autonomous communities. With 55,475 residents, Hódmez?vásárhely was Hungary's 4th biggest city in 1890. It was built around the turn of the 20th c..
However, 70 percent of the local people worked in agriculture and livestock rearing. The result was a typically residential system with a vast system of free-standing farmhouses. Livestock rearing continued to dominate the livelihoods of the people. Livestock rearing in the countryside was economically efficient. Livestock rearing was progressively superseded by a large maize cultivation, which formed the foundation of the city's industry and employ a large number of people.
During the First World War, the city' s growth was hampered and its inhabitants lost money. During the first ten years of the Horthy period there was a fairly good local producearket. Despite the economic downturn caused by the conflict and the occupying forces, opportunities for the sales of high-quality maize were increasing.
Pig farming and exports of fowl increased. On September 25, 1944, the city was occupied by Russian forces. On October 8, the battle raged through the city. In the late 1960s, huge plants were built. Following the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1990, Hódmez?vásárhely became a district city.
Following the local election, the administration was appointed. The Hódmez?vásárhely has become an outward-looking city that strives for the ideal of continental Europe and is committed to developing infrastructures and protecting the world. Today the city is a tourist attraction for both national and international visitors. István Almási (Fidesz-KDNP) was the last major of Hódmez?vásárhely, but he passed away on November 20, 2017 and released the post.
He unexpectedly defeated the Fidesz nominee attracted widespread interest and was considered a possible sign of a possible amendment to the elections in Hungary on 8 April 2018. Hódmez?vásárhelyi FC is headquartered at Hódmez?vásárhely.