Golden Myanmar Airways

Myanmar Airways Golden

Gold Myanmar Airways Destinations is expanding its services to nationwide destinations. Obtain the free career form for myanmar Airlines. The career of the golden Myanmar Airlines. Gold Myanmar Airlines; Reg: XY-AGS Photos;

Aircrafts: Thandwe Golden Myanmar Airlines (GMA), Bagan, Heho, Mandalay, Naypyidaw, was successfully established as the first public airline in Myanmar.

powerful>Our mission

Gold Myanmar Airlines (GMA) was successfully established as the first publicly owned carrier in Myanmar. Founded on September 14, 2012 under the Myanmar Compinies Act on behalf of the Ministry of Transport, it is situated on the third level of Saya San Plaza, corner New University Avenue Street, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.

It was formed with an authorised stock of 40 per cent, while the other 60 per cent will be transferred to the state. Myanmar was formed as a joint-stock corporation to serve as Myanmar's domestic carrier.

It was also founded with substantial funding from Co-operative Bank and Tun Foundation Bank, the country's premier bank. Both Yangon and Mandalay act as the hub for the provision of home market service. Myanmar Airline Public Limited also provides air, groundhandling, technical freight and other aeronautical related service at Mandalay International airport.

GMA's expansion is backed up by a highly skilled executive staff with a solid history in the aerospace sector and outstanding managerial qualities. In the area of operational QA, all GMA vacancies are filled by top-class employees with many years of aerospace expertise and certification according to the standards of the IATA and IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA).

Our specialist engeneers and mechanics are also educated in Malaysia and in Germany according to national regulations and customs. Become a leader in providing secure, dependable and accessible flight service. Meeting the needs of the Myanmar aviation industry in the rapidly expanding economy of Myanmar. "The my mystery of the mythology of Hintha Widely, represented in Myanmar's art, has a particular significance in the abbey's philosophical tradition because it is unspoilt by the illusive character of the physical realm.

Hintha birds also stand for harmony, equilibrium and vitality. Mysticism around the Hintha Birds marks the Golden Myanmar Airlines emblem, which blends contemporary styling with the traditions and minds of Myanmar. A stylish, stylised Hintha symbol of Myanmar's airlines and agribusiness.

Golden " is also prominent in the company's logotype and stands for the airline's trademark. Adding color around the Hintha means a gracious ride to a new dimension.

Mehr zum Thema