Epc Yangon

Yangon Epc

His township is located in Min Gyi Rd, corner of Lan Thit Rd, Ywar Ma (East) Ward, Insein Township, Yangon Region, Myanmar. View App Store, SDK, rankings, permissions and promotional data for Yangon EPC numbers on Google Play Store. MOOEE Heads of State and Government also recognised that energy plays an important part in the implementation of these policies. Early after the country's sovereignty, the ESB was organised on 1 October 1951 under the Ministry of Industry and conformed to the 1948 Energy Act. It was renamed Electric Power Corporation (EPC) on March 16, 1972.

As of April 1, 1975, the Ministry of Industry was split into the Ministry of Industry (1) and the Ministry of Industry (2), and Electric Power Corporation (EPC) was placed under the Ministry of Industry (2). The Ministry of Industry (2) was extended with the Ministry of Energy on 12 April 1985 and the EPC was placed under the Ministry of Energy.

The EPC was converted into the Myanma Electric Power Enterprise (MEPE) on April 1, 1989. The Department of Electric Energy was organised on 15 November 1997 and there were three departments: the Department of Electric Energy, the Myanmar Electric Power Enterprise and the Department of Hydropower. The ministries were split into No. 1 and No. 2 on 15 May 2006 and on 5 September 2012 were again split into a single government department as the Department of Electrical Energy (MOEP) with three divisions, two companies and two entities.

The MOEP and the Ministry of Energy were merged on 1 April 2016 to create a Ministry of Electricity and Energy (MOEE), comprising four divisions, five companies and two companies. The Burma O.C. ruled the Myanma Crude Petroleum Industry until December 31, 1962, during the UK Colonization and from gaining independency, the Burma Crude Petroleum Company (B.O.C.) dominated the Myanma Crude Petroleum Industry which included the exploration, extraction, refining and sale of petroleum.

All of the above mentioned transactions in Myanmar were conducted by the state oil company under the Ministry of Mining on January 1, 1963, and it was renamed Myanma Oil Corporation by the Ministry of Mining's Letters of Notice ( "1/70") of February 28, 1970.

The Myanma Oilfield Corporation carried out crude prospecting, wells, producing, refining and distributing crude oils and on April 1, 1975 the refinery and the sale of crude oils were approved by the Ministry of Industry (2) with the approval of the Republic of China's Sub-sector 26.

As of August 1, 1977, the entire company was placed under the authority of the Department of Industry in Office No. 87 Wa Pha 77 (4) of July 29, 1977 (2). The three companies performing the duties under the Department were as follows: Energy Department was organised by the Notice ( (41/85) of the State Council of the Socialist Republic of Burma of 12 April 1985 and the Notice (5/85) of the Office of 12 April 1985.

In the Notice of Notice ( "2/89") of the Union of Myanmar Government of 31 March 1989, it was stated that the names of the state-owned companies would be amended, and so the four companies of the Ministry of Energy were the same: "The four companies were as follows:": Myanma Electric Power Enterprise was amended and organised as the Ministry of Electricity by the Union of Myanmar Office of 16 November 1997, writing No. 40/97 Ah Pha Ya 97 (3), and thus the divisions and companies under the Ministry of Energy were as follows:

The Ministry of Electricity (MOEP) and the Ministry of Energy (MOE) were merged into one Ministry as the Ministry of Electricity and Energy (MOEE) on 1 April 2016, comprising four divisions, five companies and two companies.

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema