Do I need a Visa to go to Myanmar

Will I need a visa to travel to Myanmar?

A visa is required before travelling. Please apply to the nearest Burmese embassy or consulate in good time before your trip. They can also apply online. In order to enter Burma, you need a valid passport with at least six months validity and a valid visa. Before arriving in Burma, you should apply for your visa at a Burmese embassy or consulate abroad.

Burma Visa and Passport Requirements

Myanmar requires a visa at least six month after the planned date of exit. Myanmar visas are needed by all citizens mentioned in the above table. Any of the citizens shown in the above table are entitled to request an eVisa on-line.

In Myanmar you must arrive at Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw or Mandalay airport or at Tachileik, Myawaddy or Kawthaung borders. Citizens who are not listed in the table are recommended to consult the Myanmar Consulate for information on Myanmar required to obtain a Myanmar travel permit. There is a short-stay or long-stay residence permit on arrivals, but it is only available to those who require a temporary residence permit, commercial or entrance permit to attend certain activities or meet.

This is not appropriate for tourism as it will require extra receipts (e.g. to confirm the type of business). US$50; commercial eVisa: Tourism-visas in advance: 14; one-time travel visa: 20 pounds; six-month travel visas in advance: 100 pounds; twelve-month travel visas in advance: 200 pounds eVisa/tourist visa:

within 28 working nights within three month of issuance; eVisa/one time commercial visa: within 10 wards within three month of issuance; multi-status commercial visa: within 10 wards within six or 12 month of issuance. In theory, a 24-hour on-air travel on-air visas, which costs $20 and is available to those who can prove that they are flying on.

However, the services are discontinued regularly and airlines' personnel may not allow you to travel to Myanmar without a visas in your passports. The consulate (or Consulate Section at the embassy) or, if authorized, on-line ( Leave three to five working day for handling the application at the host country's host country's host country and three day for the on-line application.

In the case of a cat or dog, the medical certification must show that the pet has been immunised against the disease at least one months before it arrives. We will update our information on visas and passports on a regular basis and we strongly advise you to check the information you need for your journey with the appropriate consulate before you go.

Mehr zum Thema