Burma Weather April

Weather in April

During the Thingyan in April all means of transport are fully booked. I' ve read the weather is getting hot. Burma, Myanmar: Weather forecast for April. The month of April marks the beginning of the rise in temperature throughout Myanmar and welcomes the start of the hotter season. As April approaches, the highest temperatures of the year are expected in Myanmar.

April average weather in Myeik, Myanmar (Burma)

Everyday high temp. are around 92°F, seldom below 88°F or above 97°F..... On April 15th, the highest daytime mean is 92°F. The lowest possible everyday operating temp. is around 78°F, seldom below 75°F or above 81°F. On April 12, the warmest of the year, Myeik's usual annual weather is between 78°F and 92°F, while on January 1, the colder part of the year, it is between 70°F and 88°F.

Mean maximum day (red line) and minimum day (blue line) with 25 to 75 and 10 to 90 percent ribbons. Thin dashed line is the corresponding mean observed heat. In the following illustration you can see a concise characterisation of the mean annual weather for the month of April.

Horiz. The horiz. axle is the tag, the vertic. axle is the hours of the days, and the colour is the mean temper. for that hours and that days. Mean hrs temp, colour encoded in bands: chilled < 15°F < freezed < 32°F < very chilled < 45°F < chilled < 55°F < chilled < 65°F < comfortably < 75°F < warmed < 85°F < heated < 95°F < stewed.

Granada, Nicaragua (10,736 leagues away); Manaus, Brazil (10,851 leagues); and Ábidos, Brazil (10,534 leagues) are the furthest expatriate locations with the nearest temperature to Myeik (see comparison). April in Myeik is experiencing an increase in clouds, with the proportion of the period when the skies are clear or very clear rising from 73% to 84%.

Most clear April 1st is the most clear date of the months, with clear, mostly clear or partially cloud-covered weather 27% of the year. At Myeik, the probability of a rainy morning increases very quickly during April, from 14% to 25%. The highest probability of a rainy morning is 61% on 13 October, the lowliest on 25 December is 4%.

In order to show the variations within the months and not only the sum of the months, we show the precipitation that has collected over a 31 days cycle, which revolves around each one. Myeik's mean 31-day moving precipitation in April is rising fast, beginning the months at 1.4 inch when it seldom rises above 3.

Averages of precipitation (solid line) cumulated over 31 days, centred on the relevant date, at 25 to 75 and 10 to 90. Thin dashed line is the corresponding mean fluid equivalents of snow. In the course of April the days in Myeik get longer and longer.

Between the beginning of the week and the end of the week, the length of the days is increased by 19 min, which means an annual mean of 39 seconds and a 4-minute and 35-second week-cycle. April 1st is the briefest date of the months with 12 hrs, 15 min and the longest date is April 30th with 12 hrs, 34 min. of sunlight.

This is the number of times the sun is seen (black line). Myeik's last dawn of the months is 5:52 am on April 1 and the first dawn is 16 min early at 5:36 am on April 30. Early sundown is 6:06 pm on April 1st and the latest sundown is 2 mins, 46 seconds later at 6:09 pm on April 30th.

In Myeik, summer season will not be respected in 2018. On June 21, the longest of the year, the sun will rise at 5:31 am and set 12 hrs, 52 mins later at 6:23 pm, while on December 21, the shorter days of the year, it will rise at 6:11 am and set 11 hrs, 24 mins later at 5:35 pm.

A sunny month of April. Contrary to the typical fluctuation between nights and days, the tendency is for the condensation point to vary more gradually so that the temperatures can decrease at nights, while a sultry and humid full moon is followed by a sultry one. Likelihood of a particular date becoming sultry in Myeik is largely stable in April and remains at 100% throughout.

By way of comparison, on April 19, the sultriest of the year, there are sultriest weather 100% of the year, while on December 28, the least sultriest of the year, there are sultriest weather 63% of the year. In this section the mean value of the windvector (speed and direction) at a height of 10 metres above the floor is discussed.

Winds at a given place are strongly influenced by geographic conditions and other variables, and the current windspeed and heading varies more than the hoursly mean. Myeik's mean windspeed per hours during April is substantially stable and remains within 0. 2 mph of 3. 9 mph.

On August 7, the most windy days of the year, the windspeed is 6. 6 mph, while on February 16, the quietest days of the year, the windspeed is 3. 4 mph. Averages of the mean windspeeds per hours (dark grey line), with 25 to 75 and 10 to 90 percent band.

Proportion of Hour in which the mean windspeed comes from each of the four main winds (North, East, S and W ), except when the mean windspeed is less than 1ph. Slightly toned areas at the borders are the percent of the number of hrs passed in the implicit intersections (northeast, sutheast, southwest und northwest).

MYIEK is situated near a large river (e.g. oceans, seas or large lakes). In this section we report on the mean shallow waters temperatures. Myeik's mean freshwater temperatures are substantially stable in April and remain within 1°F to 86°F throughout the year. Diurnal mean diurnal watermarking ( "purple line"), with 25 to 75 and 10 to 90 centils.

Vegetation cycle definition varies worldwide, but for the purpose of this document we have defined it as the longest uninterrupted non-icing temperature cycle ( 32°F) in the year (the northern hemisphere or from July 1 to June 30 in the southern hemisphere).

Myeik's year round weather is so mild that it is not very informative to talk about the vegetation period. However, as an example of the way in which the year' s average annual average annual average body heat is distributed, we have included the following graph. Proportion of cooling period in different ranges: cooling < 15°F < freeze < 32°F < very low ice < 45°F < low ice < low ice < cool ice < 65°F < pleasant < 75°F < high ice < 85°F < high ice < 95°F < glowing.

Rising degrees day is a measurement of the annual storage of thermal energy used to forecast the evolution of plants and animals and is measured as the thermal integrity above a basic level, where surpluses above a peak level are discarded. Myeik's cumulative growth rate is rising very quickly in April, rising by 958°F from 2,736°F to 3,694°F over the course of the months.

Over the course of April, the weighted number of growth dates cumulated to 25 to 75 and 10 to 90. In this section, all the short-wave sunlight entering the earth's atmosphere every morning reaches the earth's crust over a large area, taking full consideration of seasons, the height of the sun above the horizontal plane and its absorbance by the sun's ultra-sound.

Myeik's short-wave short-wave annual mean sun power output will decrease by 0.9 kilowatt-hours in April from 6.0 kilowatt-hours to 5.0 kilowatt-hours during the course of the year. Averages the short-wave short-wave sun power per day that reaches the floor per m2 (orange line), with 25 to 75 and 10 to 90 percent band.

The geographic co-ordinates of Myeik 12. Myeik's 2 mile terrain includes significant altitude differences, with a peak alteration of 725 ft and an mean altitude difference of 34 ft aboveseas. There are considerable differences in altitude within 10 mile ("1,004 feet").

There are very significant differences in altitude within 50 mile. Myeik is a 2 mile area clouded with land (50%), arable land (27%) and tree (12%), 10 mile area with land (57%) and tree (18%) and 50 mile area with land (51%) and tree (29%). Weather in Myeik throughout the year, on the basis of a statistically accurate annual weather forecast and models from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 2016.

We have 2 weather monitoring points near Myeik, which help us assess the temperatures and thaw points. Recordings for each location are adjusted for the altitude differential between this location and Myeik according to the International Standard Atmosphere and for the relocation in the re-analysis of the MERRA-2 satellites between the two sites.

Myeik's estimate is calculated as a weight-averaged contribution of each item, the weight being in proportion to the inversion of the distances between Myeik and a given one. The other weather information, which includes clouds, rainfall, wind velocity and orientation, and sun flow, is taken from NASA's MERRA-2 Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis.

The re-analysis will combine a multitude of large-area readings in a state-of-the-art worldwide weather forecasting tool to recreate the hours' weather histories around the globe on a 50-kilometer raster. Timezones for airports and weather station are provided by AskGeo.com. The weather information is susceptible to faults, failures and other faults. are ( (1) computer modelling, which may have model-based faults, (2) are roughly scanned on a 50 km raster and are therefore not able to recreate the microclimate fluctuations locally, and (3) have particular difficulties with the weather in some coastlines, especially small isles.

Please also note that our trip values are only as good as the underlying information, that weather at a particular place and at a particular point in times is unforeseeable and fluctuating, and that the values defined reflect a particular category of preference that may not match that of a particular readership.

Mehr zum Thema