Burma Travel Visa

Myanmar travel visa

South East Asia Visa | Tourist Visa for South East Asia | Visa regulations for the visit to South East Asia Also, please make sure that your pass is in force for at least 6 month from the scheduled date of your South East Asian trip and that you have enough empty pages in your pass for all the required permits. Most of the work in Southeast Asia can be applied for on your return or at the frontier, but it is important that you verify the terms of each of the countries you will visit with your nearest foreign diplomatic mission, consular office or a serious business organization in order to obtain the latest information on your work.

British nationals do not need a visas to travel to Vietnam for up to 15 consecutive visits. Visas are needed for a stay of 16 nights or longer and if you plan to come back to Vietnam within 30 nights of your last trip, you will also need a visas. For most other countries such as Australians, Canadians, New Zealanders and US citizens, a touristic visas is needed to travel to Vietnam.

Travelers can opt for a 30-day one-way or multiple-entry touristic visas at the closest Vietnamese consulate or the more comfortable way to do so. If you have a Southern Africa citizenship card, you must obtain a tourism visas at the closest Vietnamese consulate and you must transfer the stamp duty directly to theese.

More information on the Vietnam visas can be found here. UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Southern Africa and the United States of America can obtain a 30-day travel permit when travelling through Pochentong International Airport in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap International Airport and the Moc Bai (Vietnam) and Bavet (Cambodia) borders used for our group outings.

You must hand in a copy of your identity card and a photo at each of these entrances. At the moment the costs for the license are $30 and we recommend to pay with accurate cash, as changes are rare. You can also obtain a 30-day touristic permit before your stay at the Cambodian Ambassador in your home harbour. The touristic permits agreed with the Cambodian Ambassador are effective for one months from the date of issuance, not for the date of your stay.

Australians, Canadians, New Zealanders, Southern Africans, Britons, Americans and most EU citizens do not need to apply for a 30-day or less residence permit when they enter Thailand. For the period of your visit to Thailand, you may be asked to provide sufficient funds (i.e.

UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Southern African and US nationals can obtain a 30-day traveler's permit upon arriving in Laos at key airport and frontier crossing points such as Wattay International Airport in Vientiane, Luang Prabang International Airport and Friendship Bridge if they are from Thailand. You must hand in a visas request sheet (available on site) and two photo passports at each of these points of entrance.

Visas for the above mentioned countries range from USD 30 to USD 45. It' important that you have a completely blank (stamp-free) page in your card and that your card is still in use for at least 6 month from the date of your stay. The majority of travelers, among them Australian, New Zealand, US, UK and Canada pass holder, need a touristic visas to visit Myanmar.

Ordinary tourist e-visa is 28 day and allows one visit only. Visas expire 90 day after they are issued, so make sure you do not request your visas too long in advance. No. The application deadline is 90 working hours. You will need a written notice of invitations to submit your application. To receive this message, you must give us your full identity information when you confirm your reservation.

For more information, please see http://evisa.moip.gov.mm/HowToApply. tarx. A New Zealand, Canada or Southern Africa citizen can travel to Malaysia without a valid visas for a maximum of one stay of one and a half year. UK and Australia passportholders do not need a visas for a stay of up to three consecutive weeks. US citizens do not need a visas.

International travellers to Malaysia must have adequate financial resources (at least US$500) to meet their expenditures during their stay in the host countries, as well as repatriation and further-fl ow permits and the necessary documents for their next trip. Entering Malaysia requires a valid green-fluid immunization card if it arrives within six working nights of departure or transit through an area.

Mehr zum Thema