Burma new Movie 2016

Myanmar new movie 2016

As the New York Times wrote: "This is without question one of the best war films ever made in Hollywood. From Tin Htet Paing, June 15, 2016. Some videos and movies about Burma in English and other non-Asian languages. "The Irrawaddy - June 15, 2016: A new government, old censorship laws:

Burma: A new wave of destruction in the villages of Rohingya

Rakhine state show 820 recently unearthed patterns that were devastated in five different Rohingya ethnical communities between November 10 and 18, 2016, Human Rights Watch said today. Burma's authorities should immediately call on the United Nations to help in an unbiased inquiry into the wide-spread devastation of communities.

Recent pictures show the overall number of damaged structures recorded by Human Rights Watch in Rakhine State, North of Rakhine, at 1,250. The US ambassador to UN Samantha Power at a UN Security Council session on 17 November on the deterioration of the Rakhine state has asked for the possibility of allowing foreign monitors to conduct investigations and restore humanitarian agencies'accessibility.

Following a brief diplomatic mission to the region on 18 November, Yanghee Lee, the UN report on Burma, said: "Security personnel must not be given the opportunity to strengthen their operation on the pretext of gaining entry to an intergovernmental team. "Human Rights Watch detected a whopping 820 demolished houses in five Maungdaw county towns based on a high-resolution image survey taken on 10, 17 and 18 November.

These damages are in additon to the 430 damaged objects that Human Rights Watch on 13 November revealed from satellites. Out of 820 ruined houses, 255 were in the Yae Khat Chaung Gwa Son community, 265 in Dar Gyi Zar, 65 in Pwint Hpyu Chaung, 15 in Myaw Taung and 220 in Wa Peik (in excess of the 100 that were previously ruined in the village).

Humans Rights Watch also examined thermic abnormality information gathered from environment satellites sensing the existence of several live fire events in the Pwint Hpyu Chaung on November 12th, in Dar Gyi Zar on November 13th and in Yae Khat Chaung Gwa Son on November 13th and 15th.

A thick treecovering may have covered a finite number of extra structures that have been damaged, which makes it possible that the real number is higher. Burma's authorities acknowledged wide-spread cremation at a November 15 news briefing in reaction to the Human Rights Watch declaration of November 13, but said that the overall number of homes demolished was significantly lower.

Goverment quoted the area' s chopper overflights to get the numbers and accused indeterminate "terrorists" for the burns. These new images show the devastation of villages that goes far beyond the numbers published by the Myanmar authorities, Human Rights Watch said. Burma's armed forces on November 15 report that fighters burnt down 60 houses in Dar Gyi Zar, while the State Council's recently established Information Committee on November 16 reports that only 30 houses in the same city were down.

These new pictures show that 265 houses were damaged in Dar Gyi Tsar alone. In the November 16 State Council news item, it was falsely claimed that all the Dar Gyi Tsar properties were demolished by Human Rights Watch. The State Council's information committees and the army both report that 105 houses in the town of Wa Peik have been demolished.

Satelite photos gathered by Human Rights Watch between 10 and 17 November show that another 220 structures were damaged. Including the 100 structures recorded by Human Rights Watch between 9 October and 3 November, this recently recorded demolition has resulted in a combined 320 structures in Wa Peik town.

Goverment said the assailants made off with tens of guns and tens of thousand of ammunition. Burma's authorities claim that the assault was conducted by a Rohingya group, but the real responsibilities remain vague. There was a second assault on a frontier control station, which led to the deaths of a policeman, allegedly on November 3.

Directly after the October 9 attacks, the governing troops designated the Maungdaw region as an "operational zone" and began to search for the aggressors and missing weapon. As the area was closed to viewers, Kyrgyzstan's authorities report that their troops have been guilty of serious violations of international humanitarian law, among them acts of torture, sexual assault, extra-judicial killings and the proliferation of the demolition of structures, as well as the demolition of religious and religious sites.

Reuters released an interview with Rohingya woman on October 28 claiming she had been violated by Burma troops. It is also said that the Myanmar Times has been pressurized by the regime to fire one of its publishers, who reports of rapes by Myanmar troops. On 2 and 3 November, the Myanmar authorities and a nine-member mission of diplomatic missions, among them the UN Resident Coordinator, carried out a government-supervised visit to some of the affected areas in Maungdaw.

A further eruption of violent attacks allegedly began on November 11. According to the report of the federal administration, 69 presumed fighters and 17 police forces died. There have been significant civil losses among national groups, but the absence of accessibility makes it harder to check all loss notifications. Burma's armed forces said combat helicopters sent to assist their forces were assaulted by several hundred fighters.

To the assertions that the police have abused the system, the German authorities have reacted with denial. Officers claim that terrorism is to blame for the demolition of the building and demand that the charges be investigated by visiting foreigners. Nonetheless, the authorities have prevented reporters, humanitarians and researchers on the subject from travelling to the affected areas.

Myanmar is required by interna-tional justice to carry out a thorough, immediate and unbiased investigation into allegations of violation of human dignity, to bring criminal proceedings against those guilty and to give appropriate legal remedies to those who are not. Burma's failing to carry out such studies in the past underlines the need for UN aid, said UNHRW. At the beginning of November, the Chinese authorities gave the World Feeding Programme (WFP) one-time entry to four communities for a one-time supply of groceries.

For the past six-week period, the Maungdaw village communities have been without help to tens of millions of people affected by the war. In spite of the Burma government's commitment to restore the country's accessibility to all affected areas, many of the areas most affected are still closed to them.

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema