Bago ChileChile Bago
You see what your friends say about Bago. BAGO LABORATORIO DE CHILE, S.A..
a) information about your computer and about your use of and use of this website (including your Internet Protocol addresses, geographic locations, browsers and versions, OS, referral sources, length of your use, page impressions and website navigational paths); c) information that you submit when you complete your personal information on our website (including your name, username, country/region, job preferences, password);
d ) information that you give us to subscribe to our e-mail notices and/or newsletter (including your name and e-mail address); e) information that you give us when you use the Site or that is created during your use of the Site (including the time, frequency and patterns of use of the Services);
Information regarding all your sales made through our website (including your name, your postal and postal addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and map data); (g) information you publish on our website for posting on the web (including your username, your profiles and the contents of your posts); (h) information included in or related to messages you submit to us or through our website (including the contents of your correspondence and the metadata associated with the communication); 2.
You must obtain that person's permission to share and process that information in accordance with this Privacy Statement before you provide us with another person's name. 1 Personally identifiable information provided to us through our website will be used for the purpose stated in this Privacy Statement or on the corresponding pages of the website.
We may use your personally identifiable information: If you have given your explicit consent, we may use your e-mail or similar technologies to contact you at any point in the future (you may notify us if you no longer need to receive promotional communications);
to ( ) make available to third party third party statistics about our visitors (but such third party will not be able to personally identifiy any single visitor from such information); (l) process requests and claims from or about you regarding our website; (m) keep our website safe and avoid scams; (n) monitor your adherence to the rules and policies for the use of our website (including the surveillance of personal communications sent through our personal message services on our website); 3.
If you provide us with personally identifiable information for posting on our website, we will disclose and otherwise use it in accordance with the license you have granted. We will not pass on your data to third parties for the purposes of your own explicit permission.
They can see the data security explanation of the offerer under https://www.paypal.com/gr/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full. Information will only be shared with our service providers to the degree necessary to process your transactions through our website, to refund such transactions and to process claims and inquiries related to such transactions and reimbursements. We may pass on your personally identifiable information to our staff, executives, insurers, consultants, representatives, suppliers or sub-contractors as required for the purpose stated in this Statement.
4. We may share your personally identifiable information with any member of our group of businesses (i.e. our affiliates, our top held subsidiary and all its affiliates) as appropriate for the purpose described in this Privacy Statement. We may share your personally identifiable information: If we believe it is reasonably likely that such a tribunal or government agency would order the disclosures of such personally identifiable information, (a) to the fullest of our lawful obligations; (b) in relation to current or future lawsuits; (c) to justify, enforce or protect our statutory remedies (including disclosing information to others for the purpose of preventing defraud and mitigating our exposure to others ); (e) to any individual whom we reasonably believe that they may request disclosures of such personally identifiable information from a tribunal or other governmental, if we reasonably believe that such a tribunal or government agency would require such disclosures.
We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third party except as provided in this Privacy Notice. Information we gather may be retained and used in and transmitted between each of the jurisdictions in which we do business so that we can use the information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
5. We may transfer information we gather to the following jurisdictions that do not have privacy legislation equal to that of the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India. We may share your personally identifiable information on our website or by submitting it for publishing on our website worldwide.
You explicitly consent to the transfer of your personally identifiable information as described in this section 5. This section 6 describes our information storage guidelines and procedures to help us meet our statutory requirements regarding the storage and erasure of personally identifiable information.
6. We will not keep your personally identifiable information that we use for one or more uses longer than is necessary for that use. We will keep notwithstanding the other terms of this section 6, any document (including those in the form of digital documents) containing personally identifiable information: a) to the fullest extend permitted by applicable laws; c) to assert, enforce or protect our statutory remedies (including disclosure of information to third parties for the avoidance of frauds and to reduce our exposure to financial risk).
We take appropriate technological and organizational measures to avoid the possible losses, abuse or changes of your private information. We save all your private information on our safe (password and password protected) server. You recognize that the transfer of information over the World Wide Web is by nature unsafe and we cannot ensure the safety of the information sent over the Web.
You may periodically review this Privacy Statement by posting a new release on our website. You should review this page from occasion ally to make sure that you agree to any changes to this Privacy Notice. We may inform you of changes to this Privacy Statement by e-mail or through the personal message system on our website.
You may direct us to make available to you any personally identifiable information we have about you: We may retain personally identifiable information that you have requested to the fullest extend allowed by applicable laws. You may at any moment direct us not to use your personally identifiable information for promotional use.
3 In general, in our practices you will either give your express prior consent for us to use your personally identifiable information for promotional activities, or we will give you the option to opt-out of the use of your personally identifiable information for promotional activities. Please let us know whether the information we have about you needs to be rectified or up-dated.
1. Sent from a web site to a web site and saved by the web site visitor's web site, a web site that uses a web site. 2 cookies can be either "persistent" or " sessions cookies": A perse- persistent Cookie is saved by a web-browser and is stored until its expiration date, unless it is erased by the visitor before the expiration date; a sessionsookie expires at the end of the visitor's visit when the web-browser is made inactive.
As a rule, there is no information in a cookie that uniquely identifies you, but it is possible that information that we collect about you may be associated with information that we collect and receive through them. You can use a cookie to help web server recognize and follow visitors as they browse different pages of a site and recognize visitors who return to a site.
2. We only use temporary and permanent sessions on our website. We may use your personal data to process your request. 2. 2 The name of the type of storage that we use on our website and the purpose for which it is used are listed below: a) We use visit site visitor traffic visitor traffic patterns to identify a computer when a visitor arrives at our site and to keep the visitor browsing the site; b) We use safe site visitor traffic patterns to help us avoid scams and enhance site safety; c) persistent traffic patterns are saved by a web server and stay in effect until their expiration date, unless erased by the visitor before the expiration date; 3.
3. Our analysis services providers use them to generate statistics and other information about the use of the website. You can find the declaration of our analytical services company under: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. Our website also uses third parties' own cokies. You can choose not to receive this information. 1 Most web browser allow you to decline them: for example: a) In IE (version 10) you can disable the use of accepting and rejecting the use of certain types of browser and browsing the website by choosing "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced"; (c) in Chrome (version 29) you can disable all of your accepting the use of certain types of browser by going to the "Customize and Control" page, choosing "Settings", "Show preferences " and "Content settings" and then choosing the "Disable websites from placing any data" option under the "Cookies" header.
5. Rejecting all of your browser's acceptances will adversely affect the user experience of many sites. If you choose to disable the use of our website, you will not be able to use all its functions. If you have already saved your computer, you can erase the following options, e.g: You must remove your browser's browser (version 10) from your browser by hand (see http://support.microsoft. com/kb/278835 for instructions); (c) in Chrome (version 29), you can remove all your browser's Cookies by going to the "Customize and Control" page, click on "Settings", "Show preferences " and "Delete browser data", then select "Delete your browser's browser and other site and plug-in data" before you click on "Delete browser data".
6. Deletion of a cookie has a detrimental effect on the user experience of many Web sites. We are a registrar with the UK Information Commissioner's Office.