Airlines Flying to MyanmarFlying airlines to Myanmar
They have successfully registered! They have successfully registered! There was an erroneous message. They have successfully registered! They have successfully registered! They have successfully registered! There was an erroneous message. They have successfully registered!
They have successfully registered!
Discount Myanmar airfares - from 535 RV
Currently 49 airlines are operating from Mingaladon Airport. The airport Mingaladon has non-stop services to 34 towns. There are at least 216 national and 392 intercontinental departures per weeks from Mingaladon Airport. Currently 22 airlines are operating from Annisaton Airport. The Annisaton Airport operates non-stop services to 12 towns. At least 130 national and 70 intercontinental services leave Annisaton Airport every time.
Currently 7 airlines are operating from Heho Airport. The Heho Airport operates non-stop services to 7 towns. At least 87 internal departures per city from Heho Airport every city. Currently 7 airlines are operating from Nyaung-u airport. The Nyaung-u airport has non-stop services to 4 towns. At least 53 internal departures per weeks from Nyaung-u airport.
Currently 13 airlines are operating from Naypyidaw Airport. The airport operates non-stop to 4 towns. There are at least 26 national and 26 foreign departures from Naypyidaw Airport every fortnight.
Myanmar (Burma) - The Guidebook - Guidebooks
- Independant, reliable ratings that have been typed into Rough Guides' hallmark mix of humor, sincerity and understanding to help you get the most out of your stay, with choices for every budge. The Kyaiktiyo (Golden Rock), Taung Kalat (Popa Mountain), Shwe OO Min Cave, Gokteik Viaduct, Ngapali Beach, Inle Lake, Shwedagon Pagoda, Ngwe Saung, Shwezigon Pagoda, Shwesandaw Pagoda.
Have fun flying!
The wheelchair services are a provision for handicapped or medically impaired persons with limited handicap, including: b. Terms of acceptance: - enquiries must be made via the VietJet ticketing bureau or call centre at least 24 hrs prior to take-off. During sickness, air travellers must undergo a physical examination to make sure they are sufficiently fit to fly (as air travellers must undergo a physical examination before departure).
- When a wheelchair is required on each trip, the total number of persons will vary depending on the level of personalisation. - Stage WCHS passengers: are acceptable if they are traveling with an accompanying adult who is at least 18 years of age and of sufficient health to help the WCHS travelers get on and off and on the aircraft; each accompanying adult may only do so with 01 WCHS.
- Number of wheelchair users in the cabins (WCHC): WCHS does not supply disabled access gear on the vessel; if customers are in agreement with the condition: we shall recognise the transport as WCHS. BLND (Blind Customer Service): a. Services for stowaways are a services for people who have become partially or fully unable to see and who require specific assistance. b. Conditions of acceptance: - For BLND escorted passengers:
For the transportation of escorted stowaways we are accepting as regular customers; escorted customers are 18 years of ages or older, fit enough to support Bund travellers; every escorted customer is accepting to transport with 02 Bund. - It is for non-escorted persons (BLND): - BND customers who are able to serve themselves on all routes will be transported.
- BLND travelers must be assisted by family at the departures and arrivals terminals. Passenger Hearing Services (DEAF): a. Services for hearing impaired persons are services provided to those persons who have become partially or fully unable to see the full picture and who require specific support. b. Conditions of acceptance: - For escorted people: - For assisted people: - For those who have been assisted by a hearing impaired person:
For the transportation of escorted hearing impaired persons we are accepting as regular customers; escorted customers are 18 years of age or over, sound enough to support them. - It' for unescorted people: DEAF: Additional Seating Services (EXST): a. Additional Seating Services are services provided to travelers who are oversize and need two adjoining seating on the same ticket; or services provided to travelers who need two adjoining seating to be more comfortable. b. Terms of acceptance: - Please consult our ticket office, agent, call centre for EXST requirements.
- registration fee as passanger's logbook 1 additional ticketing at the moment of reservation. Maternity wives are obliged to notify us at the check-in desk and meet the following conditions: a. Previous pregnancy must be signed the waiving of liability policy. b. Previous to 27-32 week pregnancy:
- Pets presenting a pregnancy pass meet the following conditions: a: a: Air travellers requiring a predeparture check-up must meet at least one of the following criteria: - The passengers who have been wounded, the disease or the state of sickness can have serious consequences for the other persons on the journey.
- Gestation pax, included: - Pets who may suffer a deterioration in their health during the flight: pulmonary disease, disorders of the ears or noses, new fractures, new operations, pregnancy due to in vitro fertilization, severe allergies, etc. b. Terms of acceptance: - Terms and conditions for accompanying passengers: Not be able to move and take charge of yourself during the flight: Take transportation if you are traveling with accompanying persons who are at least 18 years old and fit enough to help the travellers; each accompanying person will be allowed to travel with only 01 persons who are needed for check-ups before depart.
- The passengers are obliged to fill in a sanitary document in the following condition: - Certificates of healthcare centres follow: Regulatory centre authorised by an authorised body to be operated in a country. Passenger healthcare could offend other people. - Maternity wives are obliged to subscribe to the disclaimer.
Toddlers; departing youngsters; young people travelling alone:a. INF: - Toddlers are those under 02 years of age on their day of depart. - INF are necessary for travel with accompanying persons over 18 years of age and need no particular help, such as WCH; BLND; DEAF; persons who are needed for a doctor's examination before depart.
- Max. number of INF per trip depends on the type of plane. b. Pediatric (CHD): - Pupils are between 02 and under 12 years of age on the day of lift. - Insurance is necessary for travel with accompanying persons over 18 years of age and does not make any particular demands on the passangers.
c. Non-accompanied minor (UM): - Non-accompanied minor travelling alone on the day of travel from 02 years to under 12 years of age. - we do not offer UM services. d. Young travelers travelling alone (YPTA): - YPTA are travelers travelling alone on the day of travel between the ages of 12 and under 14.
- YPTA is acceptable if parents/guardians fill out the Young Traveler Application Sheet alone and subscribe to the disclaimer. Cot on the boat; carrying services; oxygen service: Older passengers: - Older customers aged 60 years or older. - If the passengers are older, they need particular support, mail terms of accept.
Contribute - to - Passenger' s revolutions, handicapped passenger, elderly passenger, expectant mothers and toddlers traveling with infants are operated with precedence at the Vietjet ticket office, at the airfield and on board.