Adventist University in CanadaUniversity of Adventism in Canada
University of Burma
Burmese University (Burman). Burmese is a 7 days Adventist church that offers over 35 bachelor's courses in art, music, science and education recognized by the Alberta Quality Council (CAQC) University. Featuring nearly 500 college and college graduates from all over North America and various locations around the world, the friendly, welcoming ambience on our campsite has a distinctive multicultural character.
The Canadian University College provides its undergraduates with a nice rural college, relatively low fees and many possibilities to develop their academic, spiritual, physical and social skills.
Listing of University
adress:: Sector of Ndera, district of Gasabo, Massachusetts1000U.S.A. Address: Panamerican Carretera, via Solom; sector Las Lagunas, address: 101 BR, Km 197, Huntsville-Alabama 35896U.S.A. Angwin94508-9707U.S.A. Address: Panamerican Carretera, via Solom; sector Las Lagunas, address: Ninety-nine Chung Wen Lane, address: Markovica 11, 11030 Belgrade, address: The Quinta, address:
Canadian University Colleges and Universities
The Canadian University College (CUC) in Lacombe, Alberta, is a university that offers over 20 fully accrediated graduate and certification programmes. The CUC is an Alberta Campus Alberta Quality Council accreditation. The CUC is supported by the Seventh-day Adventist Community (SDA); although a considerable number of the SDA' s backgrounds are involved, all those who are interested in life and study in a religious setting are welcome.
We have a student-teacher relationship of 10-1, with just over 400 pupils, contributing to a friendly and friendly environment on our campsite. The Parkview Adventist Academy (a 10-12 grade residential school), the Master of Marriage and Home Therapy at Loma Linda University and the extended La Sierra University Tertiary Education Programme, which offers a Master of Arts from its own educational institution, are members of the CUC and work on the same university.
The Canadian University college dates back to 1907, when the first Alberta Seventh-day Adventist secondary modern English language course was founded in Leduc. 1909 the present site (three kilometers to the north-west of Lacombe, Alberta) was used. The site covers kilometers of scenery, the collegiate campsite and many hectares of farmland.
A four-story, bar-shaped edifice was constructed in 1909 for the classroom, auditorium, canteen, eat-in room and mansion. Several of the female undergraduates were living in a small washing house, others, who were less susceptible to coldness, divided a marquee until a sleeping room was ready for them in early 1910.
Each pupil had to take their own thatch. Over the next two years, a men's hostel and an administrative office and classroom were built. Therefore, every pupil was obliged to help in the work of the academy. Most of the initial structures were built by the schoolchildren.
Throughout the years there have been other fields of work on the college grounds, ranging from the production of brushes, upholstery, and pouffe as well as books. In 1917 petroleum bulbs were substituted by electrical ones, and in the 1918 summers a partial completion of a vapour system for building heaters took place.
On May 28, 1930, the college sustained a great downfall when an incendiary started a fire that devastated three large outbuildings. In the same year, two large, more long-lived structures were constructed and the building remained in operation. In the 1940s three large barn and a dairy factory were constructed.
During the following years the following additional premises were added: laundrette, ecclesiastical college, cathedral, printing house, coffee shop, reading room, two bedrooms, a sports centre, factories, dairies, residential houses. Initially taken up by the three large barn, the room is now taken up by the newest warehouse block - the C$3. 8 million Chan Shun Science Centre, finished in 1993.
Between 1993-1995, an eight-part residential estate for married college graduates and a shopping centre were built. Together with the extension of the building of the school was the further evolution of the teaching plan. The Trustees approved the foundation of the Canadian Junior College in 1919. In 1947, a four-year theological programme was developed.