77 Cake in Yangon

Seventy-seven Cakes in Yangon

Your customer service is very bad at the 77th intersection. Myanmar Restaurant Guide | 77 Cakes ("Tamwe Branch"): 77 Cakes has six branches in Yangon. The Cakes is located in 77, Ohn Pin St., Zay Gyi (East) Ward,, Kyeemyin Daing Township, Yangon Region, Myanmar. Please rate this product 77 Cake: No reviews yet.

Seventy-seven cake is in Myanmar, Yangon.

cake 77 (Tamwe, Myanmar)

Dar Dar Na St, Nat Chaung Ward, "This firm has no ratings. I would like to have two pieces of cake shipped to an Yangon location, but I will be paying on-line as I am from Kolkata, India. Seventy-seven cake shops are in Tamwe, Myanmar. It is active in food retailing and the bakery trade. This your deal?

Refresh your store data by including telephone, website, descriptions, working times, locations on the card, classes and pictures.

777 Cake ("Yankin", Myanmar)

No. Ka-12/13, Thit Sar St(Kanbe)," This firm has no ratings. Seventy-seven cakes is in Yankin, Myanmar. It is active in food retailing and the bakery trade. None of your goddamn business? Refresh your store data by including telephone, website, descriptions, working times, locations on the card, classes and pictures. No. 655/A, Sabei Yone (2) St, Parami Yeiktha, "No.10/Ka, Aung Zayya St, Cor of Tapin Shwe Htee St, 14 Qtr, Kyauk Kone, "No.28, Yankin Rd, Infront of Yankin Park," No.1080, Site Pyo Yae Padaethar St, Ward (11)," No. 2, Rm-103, G/Flr, Ariya Maggin St, ,

Baking a cheesecake simply with the ricecooker

There is no need for a baking stove and other equipment to make cheesecake.

We will now tell you the simplest way to prepare cheesecake with a ricecook. It' one of the best desserts to be shared with your buddies and easy to prepare at home. Stir in grated milk, butter, cheese, icing salt and pepper. Place everything on the kettle and boil on the regular heat.

Scrape the logs of cheeses to put on the cake. If you don't have enough spare fucking sweetbread, we've described the best cake store where you can get really tasty cakes.

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema