1 Baht to Myanmar Kyat

Sail to Myanmar Kyat (1 Baht)

To convert between this currency and any other currency, click Thai Baht or Myanmar Kyats. Thai Baht rating by Myanmar Kyat Rate Today 4. They've converted 1 THB to MMK: 42.76 Myanmar Kyat's. In the country you will use a mixture of US dollars and Myanmar Kyat.

Commonly used Thai Baht-banknotes are in denominations ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?.

Converting USD/USD. The United States Dollar to The United States Dollar

We have ranked the most favoured US dollar spot market in terms of USD/EUR. Our monetary ranking shows that the most favored US dollar parity is the USD/EUR parity.

There is a dollar exchange rate key for dollars, and the exchange rate sign is $.

Myanmar Kyat and Baht exchange - Bangkok Message Board

Hello, I would like to trade Myanmar Kyat for Baht or US $. Bangkok or Chiang Mai. Even flights from Mandalay International had no moneychanges. Always switching undesired Kyat on takeoff from Mandalay at the BEFORE checking in. The solution for the other travellers with this issue, as I recently had, is at the Aiport.

You can tell you that nobody changes the Myanmar at Bangkok University ( "BKK"), but on the B Stock, Terminals 3 (international) there is Super Rich and although the Myanmar language is not mentioned, it is changed to Thai Bath and then to dolars hips or other languages.

Seemingly changing SuperRich naughtyats, it's on their website. At MAndalay International there are lots of coin changers, just go to the terminal, about 6 times the last one I was there, how do you think you can switch currency on your way there? There are a few small currency exchanges on the Chiang Mai Nightside Bazaar Street that make really strange currency.

from 1 TB to MMK

They' ve turned 1 TB into MMK: 42.63 Myanmar Kyat's. We used the international exchange rate for this operation: Using the forms on the right you can translate Thai Bahts into other currency. When you want to know cash equivalent of 1 Thai Baht in other currency, see "In other currencies".

This is a conversion tool that uses the international exchange rates. The exchange rates are updated hourly.

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema