071 area Code

All 071 Area code

The area code is 071 for 16 different locations. Locations with area code 071. Subsequent locations have the same area code 071. The country code, area code and local number. Amiglaleonas 051, Arahovitika 061, Davia 071, Athens 21.

The area code for Sligo, Manorhamilton, Carrick-on-Shannon, Drumshanbo is an area code from Ireland.

Phone numbers in Sri Lanka

In Sri Lanka, permanent phone numbers have 10 numbers in the form yxx y zzzzzzzzz: "ª xxxº stands for the area code. The prefixes start with 0, where "y" is the prefix for landlines. "zzzzzzzzzz " stands for the six-digit number. Cell phone numbers in Sri Lanka are composed of 10-digit numbers in zzzzzzzzzzz format:

"The abbreviation "xxx" stands for the code of the cell phone number. Please note that all cell phone provider code starts with 07. "zzzzzzzzzzz " stands for the seven-digit number of the primary number. In order to call Sri Lanka from abroad, calls must be in +94 xx y zzzzzzzzzz format: "94" is Sri Lanka's area code.

"Y "Y stands for the operating code. "zzzzzzzzzz " stands for the six-digit number. In order to call Sri Lanka from abroad, calls must be in +94 xx zzzzzzzzzzz format: "94" is Sri Lanka's area code. "xx " stands for the code of the cell phone provider (i.e. without the number 0 for calls within Sri Lanka).

"zzzzzzzzzzz " stands for the seven-digit number of the primary number.

All 071 Area code

Have you received a call from a number you don't know? Enter the number in the field below and click on "Search" to find out who uses this number. The reversed phonebook is FREE. Please post your own comments after viewing messages about the telephone number provided by other people.

I' ve recieved an e-mail from'Apple Pay Confirmation' showing a $330.90 issue with my invoice for an order on my account from this complete stranger. 3. English is formulated very immature and tries to get me to activate my invoice information in order to clarify this "illegal debiting of my account"......

I didn't leave a note. You are prompted by the above statement to "identify" your disturbing caller. Pakistan's country code is +92, but the next one is not from Pakistan, I'm curious who that may be. I' d like to get the intel, thanks!

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema